Lisa Thompson, Founder of Self Love Beauty
Self-Love, Confident, Lifestyle Blogger
Meet the founder of Self Love Beauty, that’s me! I am the girl behind the website, Lisa Thompson or LT for short. I am a 26 year old girl that has battled the issues most girls my age battle. I fortunately have learned so much about life from watching my friends, family and myself go through different things life throws at you. I am also the owner of Lisa Thompson Consulting if you are interested in working with me on projects!
“To create a world where women are empowered to love themselves and achieve anything they desire.”
“To use my gifts/strengths/talents of speaking, writing and connecting with people to empower them to love themselves, get unstuck and take action.”
Some fun facts about me:
- I grew up in a small town in Michigan, where I was surrounded by fields, farms and great people.
- I graduated from Michigan State University, with a bachelors in Communication and a specialization in Public Relations.
- I now work for fortune 500 company
- Editor in Chief of the Odyssey online Self Love Beauty Community
- Was a contributor writer for Elite Daily and The Indie Chicks
- A Fitness instructor for spinning
- Sit on a local area sports facility board
- Runner, marathon and half and of course for fun!
- Half my heart is in my mission trip work to Africa and Haiti
- I have the best family and friends, a person could ask for
- Following God’s plan for me
- Helping others see their true beauty
- Empowering women to follow their dreams
- Working with kids
- The Career Chronicles – Meet Lisa Thompson, Communications Specialist
- This 25-Year-Old Is Building a Community Around Self, Love and Beauty
- An Epic List of 28 Empowering Resources for Millennial Women
- November 2016 Issue of Badassery Magazine
- 8 Things That Help Control IBS-C
- The Career Chronicles Kindle Edition by
- Contributor Writer on Thought Catalog
- The 6 Healthy Choices I Made That Helped Me Lose Weight And Taught Me To Love Myself
- As A Catholic, Here Are 5 Things I Wish You Knew About Me
- January 2016 Issue of Badassery Magazine
- The Journey of Starting Self Love Beauty Blog with Lisa Thompson
- Finding self-love in a media-driven culture
- How Self Love Beauty’s Beautiful Me Campaign Has Impacted Me
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: selflovebeauty
- Twitter: @selflovebeauty / @lisathompson032
- Facebook: facebook.com/selflovebeauty
I have found what love can be, still continuing to write my own story to find myself and seeing the beauty in others. This blog was put together to show everyone that other people around them go through the same things as them daily and to help them find their true beauty and self love.