You can typically tell if someone is suffering with anxiety just by watching the little things that they do. Everyone has different little quirks. Here are some of the most common.
- Apologizing about everything, and anything.
- Either standing and swaying, or sitting and rocking.
- Being indecisive about making plans because they don’t know how they are going to feel.
- Playing with their hair, hands, or other objects.
- Stumbling over their words when they are uncomfortable or embarrassed.
- Walking away to “get some air” periodically.
- Taking things personally.
- Staying quiet, or having short responses.
- Repeating themselves to make sure they either understand something, or have the right information.
- Getting defensive quickly.
Living with anxiety is not always easy, but there are ways to make managing your mental health easier. For example, whereas some people find that therapy helps them to unpack stressful events and topics from their past, other people prefer to use natural remedies to help them unwind and relax.
For example, one of my friends likes to use products that contain CBD oil as part of her mental health toolkit. If you would like to learn more about using CBD alongside anxiety, you might find it useful to visit websites such as the justcbd store. As with any natural remedy, remember to always do your research before committing to any decisions and do not be afraid to seek professional medical advice first. Additionally, make sure you obtain the proper equipment to take and clean up afterwards from sites like https://fatbuddhaglass.com/collections/accessories to ensure that you’re not compromising your health if you choose to smoke the medical cannabis in lieu of taking the oil.
“Write until it becomes as natural as breathing.”
Quirks My Anxiety Causes by guest blogger, Victoria LaRicci was featured on July 17, 2017 on the Odyssey. To learn more about Victoria or read more of her articles, visit www.theodysseyonline.com or follow her on Twitter @DreamLaRicci