About the Empowerment Curriculum
The Self Love Beauty Empowerment Curriculum is a fun, engaging and educational 5 day program for girls ages 9-12!
Our empowerment curriculum focuses on the development of a positive sense of self, a sense of connection and commitment to others, and the development of the abilities and motivation to succeed in school and participate fully in family and community life. We partner with top female experts to speak on the following topics and lead activities, including:
- Strength: identify character strengths and self-defense seminar
- Glow: exploring high and low self-esteem and yoga/mindfulness activities
- Image: discover your personal style and confidence including a style design contest
- Tribe: defining a good friend and how to be a good friend with a challenge course
- Empower: exploring social justice issues concluding with a volunteer project
This curriculum is filled with easy to follow, step by step, interactive lessons designed for five full days of learning. It is filled with everything you need to get started including the curriculum, project details, guest speaker needs, pre-post survey and more!
To support the growth and empowerment of women and girls
Provide opportunities for young girls reach development outcomes and have meaningful roles in society
Help create support and sisterhood
Create a safe environment where girls can connect, be themselves and celebrate their strengths and skills express
Provide parents of these girls with resources to manage health, self-image, bullying and more
Increase a positive sense of self-love
Decrease low-esteem and bullying within society