3rd Annual Affirmation Day
85% of the entire world’s population is affected by low self-esteem. TOGETHER, let’s encourage people to increase their self-love through affirmations.
Affirmations are positive statements that can help you to challenge and overcome self-sabotaging and negative thoughts as well as decrease stress.
On Tuesday, May 11, 2021, join in the movement and spread positivity to everyone you meet. Our FREE toolkit, provided to you after signing up, includes ways to join in and the steps to take. Some examples include:
- Writing affirmations on bathroom mirrors at home
- Handing out affirmation cards to friends or family
- Sending emails to individuals with positive talk
- Posting notes with affirmations around your business or school
Steps to Get Involved:
- Register for a FREE today toolkit of ideas for the day!
- Participate on May 11 and spread positivity however you choose (ie. school, home, business, friends/families, community).
- Invite your friends, colleagues and family to do the same.
- Visit Live Oak Coffee in Midland, MI to take part in activities in person and purchase a drink or food so 10% goes back to support SLB’s programs!
- Take pictures and videos of you and others participating and post these on social media! Tag @selflovebeauty on all platforms with #SLBAffirmationDay.
- Fill out the survey emailed to you after the event.
- Continue using affirmations and make it a daily habit.